Well. I've been working a bit and I have three different kind of files (wmv, avi ans mp4) of the episodes I have. I think I'll upload them all, as the first one is the one that I've downloaded from here, the second is the normal extension and the thirs is, personally, the one I like the most. So, after  a few days all of them should be online (by the next weekend, I think)

And I also started writing the dialogues, to make the subtitles after. I'm doing it by hand, sentence by sentence. Hard work. Very hard work. And I'm not an English native speaker, that means I have some little troubles with some words.

So I have a hard task and some non-understable words. I need some help, specially someone to check and correct my work (I want it as good as possible)

So please people, I need you! It take time, but we are not in a hurry. Just waste some of your free time doing something productive :P We can revitalize this show and allow people whi can't understand english to enjoy it (specially little children. I hope I can finish the task before my little cousins grow up, so they can enjoy this show as much as I did)

And someone knows how to improve a video quality? I'm really bad at that. Not enough skills.

Anyway, people, thanks for the support. By the way, I want to create a Jewel Ryder Gallery, so send me all the pics you have. And every material about the show its welcome - even other language videos, fan art, fan fiction... whatever.

Back to work :P

0 jewels:

Publicar un comentario

Followers

Which video format do you rather?

Would you like some of this? (Mark all you want)

Mister Jewel 2012

Miss Jewel 2012

Best Partner 2012

Donate

If you like this site, please, donate something to help us. You can choose the amount, from 0.01€ to what you want. We don't ask for big donations, just want what you think it's OK. The donations will be destined to the maitenance of some stuff, like premium accounts on hosting sites. You don't have to donate, if you don't want, but help us will be kinda cute :) Thanks to all!
Con la tecnología de Blogger.