A post by jeweledeyes on the LJ Community aim me to check Kidlet.tv, a website were you can watch some old shows online. But you need to register and registrations were closed for a while. But now, they are OPEN, that means that anyone can sing up :P

I tried to register and I could do without problems (I'm from Spain, by the way, that means you don't have to be from de US)

So now, I'm going to check the episodes, specially the ones I couldn't download, and try to find out a way to download them. if anyone knows or wants to help, he or she will be welcome.

By the way, I have almost all the episodes (in English, of course) so I'll upload them as soon as possible. I believe they will be ready for download in two or three days :P

Anyway,if you have ANYTHING that can help (mirror, episodes in other languages...) it will be welcome. Just EMAIL me.

Oh, and I want to start a Jewel Rider Gallery, so please, send me the pics you have ^^

0 jewels:

Publicar un comentario

Followers

Which video format do you rather?

Would you like some of this? (Mark all you want)

Mister Jewel 2012

Miss Jewel 2012

Best Partner 2012

Donate

If you like this site, please, donate something to help us. You can choose the amount, from 0.01€ to what you want. We don't ask for big donations, just want what you think it's OK. The donations will be destined to the maitenance of some stuff, like premium accounts on hosting sites. You don't have to donate, if you don't want, but help us will be kinda cute :) Thanks to all!
Con la tecnología de Blogger.