As everyone would notice, I've made some changes :P Hope you like the new theme. It's... magic, don't think? It suits quite well with all the Avalon and Jewel Riders thing.

I have a new mail. That does't mean that the old one will dissapear. No. I need another mail because I was getting too much mail about many things. You know, some mails with things about this project, mails from friends, mails from other stuff I'm workin on... It was a mess, so I decided to separate my personal mail from the other stuff. So, since now, you can contact me here: namistarla@gmail.com

Because of this, you will be two differents "authors" on this blog: Ai Misaki and Nami - Starla. I am both of them. Ai Misaki (Amy Knight/Starla before) is my personal nick, and my personal blog and my Potter-fic-blog (you are invited to both of them, if you understand Spanish) will be more updated under that nick. My other projects (this blog and some more) will be under Nami - Starla. But I may write with any of the nicks. The point is that both (Ai Misaki and Nami - Starla) are me. And no other nick :P

At the LJ community, I will post (better say, comment) under this blog's URL (Blogger blogs are OpenID :P) because I lost my LJ password... and I just use it to post at that community so... well, anyway, it's also me :P

Updates soon, I promise. Episodes on Megavideo are coming (my internet connection sometimes sucks) And a bit more of stuff will be ready soon, I hope. Sorry, but I have a busy life. University, family, friends... you know ;)

Thanks to all the people (ry_sabir, Tom, gargu, Stormy...) that gave me support and help. And to the followers. And the people who vote on polls. You keep all this alive.

PS. It would be nice if all of you, dear visitors, leave a comment sometimes. It's quite easy. Just click where it says [x] jewels.

0 jewels:

Publicar un comentario

Followers

Which video format do you rather?

Would you like some of this? (Mark all you want)

Mister Jewel 2012

Miss Jewel 2012

Best Partner 2012

Donate

If you like this site, please, donate something to help us. You can choose the amount, from 0.01€ to what you want. We don't ask for big donations, just want what you think it's OK. The donations will be destined to the maitenance of some stuff, like premium accounts on hosting sites. You don't have to donate, if you don't want, but help us will be kinda cute :) Thanks to all!
Con la tecnología de Blogger.