The forum is open. I think it works well...
It still needs to "grow". More forums and all that. Anyway, there some posts to talk about that. Hope you like it, I've worked so hard. Sorry I take so long open it, but I wanted it as cool as possible. Well, at least you can test it :)

http://aicare.110mb.com/avalonfields/

Issues, problems, ideas... whatever, PLEASE, ON THE FORUM if possible. If not, please, on the blog. Not the LJ community, if possible. I don't have much free time, as my exams start soon, so I can't see all the sites on the internet -.- Please, make it easy...

So star registering, posting and invite your friends. It's a hard work to set up all this, and need your help, guys!!!

0 jewels:

Publicar un comentario

Followers

Which video format do you rather?

Would you like some of this? (Mark all you want)

Mister Jewel 2012

Miss Jewel 2012

Best Partner 2012

Donate

If you like this site, please, donate something to help us. You can choose the amount, from 0.01€ to what you want. We don't ask for big donations, just want what you think it's OK. The donations will be destined to the maitenance of some stuff, like premium accounts on hosting sites. You don't have to donate, if you don't want, but help us will be kinda cute :) Thanks to all!
Con la tecnología de Blogger.